To produce the best possible service and after sales service to our clients world-wide
To breed our own in-house dogs, ensuring minimum genetic dysfunctions.
To provide the most up to date training for both dogs and handlers in, as far as possible, a real time environment.
To be a complete “one stop shop” for all canine detection requirements.
Goals & Objectives
Dedicated training of both dog and handlers
Re-freshment traing any where in the world.
Continual supply of trained dogs
Breeding of a fine canine bloodline using strict breeding controls to produce puppies of exceptional quality
State market share:
- 1999 18 MDD Mechem/UN project in Iraq.
- 2000 6 MDD BRZ - Bosnia,Mozambique and Lebanon.
- 2001 6 EDD Uganda police Anti terrorism unit.
- 2001 4 EDD Uganda Presidential Guard Brigade.
- 2002 Kenya 55 Security dogs.
- 2002 Tanzania 15 Security dogs
- 2002 DRC 10 Security dogs 1x explosive detection Dog.Port and American Embassy.
- 2003 DRC 8 Security dogs.
- 2003 Kabul 2 Explosive Detection Dogs. Armorgroup/KBR.
- 2003 Kabul 4 Detection Dogs.
- 2003 Re-training of the Police dog school in Uganda
- 2003 2 EDD Uganda Presidential Guard Brigade
- 2004 Nigeria 6 Security Dogs
- 2004 DRC 14 Security Dogs (Anglo Gold and Banro mining)
- 2004 Northern Uganda Supply and training of specialist Tracker Dogs and Handler in tracking of LRA Rebels
- 2004 - 2005 14 Explosive Detection Dogs in Baghdad and Basrah.(American,British Embassy and Bechtel Construction)
- 2005 Djibouti Presidential Guard Brigade 4 EDD.
- 2006 2 EDD Uganda Presidential Guard Brigade.
- 2006 1 EDD Kurdistan - ARDAN Security Solutions.
- 2006 Establishing a Tracker Dog Unit for the Uganda Peoples Defence Force.2 Year project.
- 2006 Breeding and Supplieng young dogs to the SA Police Service,Mechem and SA Revenue Service.
- 2006 EDD Team AEGIS Iraq.
- 2007 8 EDD Presidential Guard Brigade Uganda - Common Wealth Meeting - CHOGM
- 2008 Consultation and training K9 Africa Nigeria,PETROSA,Uganda Presidential Guard Brigade.
- 2009 EDD to kurdistan Iraq.